Contest Rules General
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Listeners are eligible to win a prize once every 30 days.
3. Only one winner per household.
4. All calls on contest lines can be recorded for playback.
5. All prizes can be picked up during regular business hours
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm from our offices at
11131 Colorado Ave
Kansas City, MO 64137
6. Proper ID must be presented and a standard release form signed.
7. All prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited.
8. Hot 103 Jamz assumes no responsibility for events cancelled and not rescheduled.
9. A parent or legal guardian must accompany winner under 18 years of age and they too must present proper ID.
10. Employees of KPRS-FM, KPRT-AM, Carter Broadcast Group, Inc., their families, participating sponsors, and employees for any radio station in the Kansas City Metro area are not eligible to win.
1. All cash prizes will be paid to winners in check form only. Please allow 30 days for checks to be processed. Checks are not transferable. Winners will be notified by phone when check is available for pick up. Any checks not claimed within 45 days after notification, will be forfeited by winner. KPRS is not responsible for lost checks. All checks must be claimed in person. Proper ID is required.
2. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form 1099 or equivalent.
3. By participating in contest, winner agrees to have their name, voice, and/or likeness used for promotional purposes.
4. Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600 or greater. Pursuant to this liability release, winner agrees to hold KPRS, It's corporate license, parent corporation, Carter Broadcast Group, Inc., affiliated companies and the representatives of each harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
5. KPRS is not responsible for phone "hang ups", loss of service, outages, or any other factor that may prevent a participant from winning a contest.
6. KPRS reserves the right to change the rules for its contests which will become effective upon announcement.
7. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm.