Listen to this morning’s full show with no stops!
– We recap a wild election night post midterms
– “The Shade”: Ariana Grande has been named the 2018 Woman of the Year by Billboard, Rick Ross has dropped another $1 million towards his unpaid tax bill, Offset announces the release date of his solo album
– “Why You Mad Tho?”
– Democrats take control of the House while the GOP holds the Senate after the midterms
– Steven Williams, The lead attorney for The Kansas City School District stopped by the studio to talk about a new program to help families facing eviction with legal help so kids can stay in school
– Our good friend Mr. Bob Kendrick stopped by the studio to talk about his Fashion, Funk & Faith 3-day Buck O’Neil 107th B-Day weekend on Saturday