CARTER BROADCAST GROUP, INC.
11131 Colorado Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64137
Click here for Directions.
Vice President of Sales
General Sales Manager
Office: (816) 763-2040
Office Fax: (816) 966-1055
Why Buy KPRS?
Hot 103 Jamz, Kansas City’s #1 radio station for Hip Hop and R&B is a consistent ratings winner. The station reaches over 325,000 consumers over the air weekly, receives close to 75,000 website visits monthly, has one of the top social media followings for radio in Kansas City and reaches listeners thru various streaming methods including listen live on www.kprs.com, Hot 103 Jamz and Next Radio mobile apps and home speaker devices like Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Here are reasons why you should consider advertising your brand on Hot 103 Jamz:
- • 62% of Hot 103 Jamz listeners are between 18 and 54.
- • Hot 103 Jamz is #1 in the market delivering Adults and Women 18-49, Monday – Friday, 7pm – 12am.
- • 35% of Hot 103 Jamz adult listeners, 25-54, have annual household incomes of $75,000 or more.
- • Hot 103 Jamz has the 2nd-highest time spent listening among Women 18-49 and 25-54 in Kansas City.
- • Exclusive listeners – You cannot reach our listeners on other stations in the market. Hot 103 Jamz is #1 with Exclusive Adults and Women 18-49 and 25-54.
- • Hot 103 Jamz is the #1 station delivering Adults 18-49 in Jackson County.
- • Hot 103 Jamz is the #1 station reaching Adults 18+ residing in Wyandotte County.
- • Hot 103 Jamz is the #1 station in the market reaching African American Adults 18-49 and 25-54.
- • Hot 103 Jamz listening audience is the most diverse in the market delivering to 50% African Americans, 40% Whites and 10% Latinos.
Find out how our sales team can build and develop a strategic plan to help grow your brand or business via on-air advertising, event sponsorship opportunities, database marketing, social media and website integration and geo-fencing marketing.
Want to advertise on Hot 103 Jamz? Fill out the form below OR Call 816-763-2040.
Carter Broadcast Group, Inc., d/b/a KPRS-FM and KPRT-AM, does not discriminate in its sale of advertising time, and will accept no advertising which is placed with an intent to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. Advertiser hereby certifies that it is not buying air time under this advertising sale contract for a discriminatory purpose, including but not limited to, decisions not to place advertising on particular stations on the basis of race, national origin, or ancestry.